May 22, 2008

Annual Town Yard Sale in Ripley, West Virginia

Hankies

Ripley's On Sale-Believe It or Not!-Jackson County Courthouse Lawn

Every Year on the Friday and Saturday before Memorial Day

Where: Ripley, WV - West Virginia

Two day event that begins tomorrow - May 23 + 24, 2008

At the courthouse lawn you can obtain a free map to locate every yard sale in the town participating in this event.

Be sure to check out my favorite vendor
who will be set up in the courthouse lawn:



View Larger Map

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Wish I could come, but I don't think I could afford the gas! LOVE that first photo!

Janet L Christian said...

Hi, I was just checking out your blog. I love those hankies. I just went to the rt127 yard sale around russell springs kentucky and I couldn't find any hankies. Come on over to my blog to see some things I did find.